Тематический план

  • Введение

    Мы рады приветствовать Вас в открытом электронном курсе "ИСТОРИИ О БАРНАУЛЕ И ЕГО ДОСТОПРИМЕЧАТЕЛЬНОСТЯХ". 

    Вы узнаете уникальные исторические факты о нашем регионе, о становлении города и его развитии в различные исторические периоды, о его улицах и памятниках культурного наследия. Все сведения представлены в увлекательных видеоэкскурсиях, фотогалереях и интерактивных лентах времени!

    Welcome to open electronic course "HISTORY OF BARNAUL AND ITS ATTRACTIONS". The sections of the course:
    1. Gornozavodskoi Barnaul. 2. Merchant Barnaul. 3. The outskirts of the city. 4. Orthodox center. 
    5. The Eternal Flame 

    欢迎参加“巴尔瑙尔市历史与景点”公开电子课程。课程部分:

    1.采矿工业区      2. 商人区    3.郊区    4.东正教中心     5.纪念长明火

  • Барнаул горнозаводской

     

    В Барнауле расположено более двух десятков памятников архитектуры и истории XVIII и первой половины XIX века,. Фрагментарно до нашего времени сохранился комплекс меде-сереброплавильного завода (с 1899 г. в его корпусах размещалась спичечная фабрика), с которого и начиналась история города. Он расположен на старейшей улице города – улице Ползунова (первоначальное название ‑ Петропавловская). На ней же сохранились здание Канцелярии Колывано-Воскресенских заводов и здание бывшей Горной лаборатории (1845—1848). Рядом с улицей Ползунова раскинулся ансамбль Демидовской площади, который часто называют «уголок Петербурга». Площадь была застроена в 1820—1850 гг. и сохранилась до настоящего времени практически без изменений. На площади расположены такие интересные памятники как 14-метровый Демидовский столп, церковь Дмитрия Ростовского, здания Горного училища и Горного госпиталя. 

    Gornozavodskoi Barnaul
    In Barnaul, there are more than two dozen  monuments of architecture and history from the 18th and early 19th centuries built in classic traditions. Fragments of the copper- silver smelting factory complex have survived (1899, its buildings housed the match factory), which began the history of the city. It is located on the oldest street of the city –Polzunov Street (the original name was Petropavlovskaya). The building of the Office of the Kolivan-Voskresensk factories which is located on the same street has also stood the test of time. It was built in 1794. On the same street there is a former Mining laboratory (1845-1848). It is now the Altai state Museum of local lore – one of the oldest museums of Siberia. The ensemble of Demidovsky Square stretches near Polzunov Street. It is often called "the Petersburg corner". The area was built in 1820-1850 and was preserved up to the present time practically unchanged. There are such interesting monuments as the 14-meter Demidov's pillar of the local grey granite, the Church of Dmitry of Rostov, the building of the Mountain school and the Mountain hospital in the square. Near the church you can see a former factory workhouse. The building of the factory alms-house (wheelhouse) intended for the construction of P. K. Frolov in 1820. 
    采矿工业区
    巴尔瑙尔市共有20多所十八世纪与十九世纪上半期的古典主义建筑。城市历史是从炼铜银厂开始的。此工厂建筑部分得保存下来了(从1889年起这里是火柴厂)。工厂建筑位于波尔祖诺夫街道(最初称作彼得罗巴甫洛夫斯克街道)。这街道上还有于1794年建筑的本地采矿工业当局楼和从前(1845—1848)的采矿工业研究所。目前采矿工业研究所为阿尔泰国立方志博物馆,是西伯利亚地区最早博物馆之一。
    波尔祖诺夫街道旁边有杰米多夫广场建筑群,经常被人称作“小圣彼得堡”。广场建筑群于1820—1850年代建完了,而到现在一成不变。杰米多夫广场上有几个建筑物及其纪念像:有14米长灰花岗岩的杰米多夫柱子、圣罗斯托夫德米特里的教堂、从前采矿工业学校和采矿工业医院。教堂附近还有从前工厂的养老院。养老院楼是1820年被夫罗洛夫建筑师设计的。

  • Барнаул купеческий

    С середины XIX и вплоть до начала XX века (купеческий период) в городской застройке доминировала эклектика. Образцом барнаульской эклектики может служить застройка ул. Толстого, на которой были выстроены магазины купцов Морозова, Смирнова. Примерами эклектики служат гимназия Будкевич, усадьба инженера А. Лесневского, а также торговый дом Полякова (универмаг «Красный»). Последнее является памятником архитектуры начала XX века, построено в 1913 г. ‑ двухэтажное здание из красного кирпича, которое и сейчас выполняет свои торговые функции. Интересный образец купеческой застройки ‑ Дом купцов Яковлева и Полякова ‑ памятник архитектуры начала XX века, один из символов Барнаула. В 1910-1930-х годах существовал план застройки Барнаула по принципу «города-сада», где центром должна была быть идеально круглая площадь, от которой отходило бы шесть по длине симметричных бульваров. 
    Merchant Barnaul
    Since the mid-nineteenth up to the early 20th century (the merchant period), eclecticism was dominated in urban areas. Samples of Barnaul eclecticism can be seen on Tolstoy Street, including the shops of merchants Morozova and Smirnova. Examples of the eclectic are the school building of Budkevich, engineer A. Lesniewski's estate and Polyakov’s trading house (now the department store "Krasnii"). The latter is a monument of architecture of the early 20th century, built in 1913, is a two-storey red brick building, which still performs its trade functions. An interesting example of merchant buildings is the house of merchants Yakovlev and Polyakov, a monument of architecture of the beginning of the 20th century, one of the symbols of Barnaul. It is located in the heart of the city at the intersection of Korolenko and Gorky Streets. It is a two-storey art building with a stone semi-basement and a complex roof of a modern style. It fit well into the neighborhoods of merchant buildings of the historic city and in its corner the decision was the necessary dominant of urban architectural plan. The facade of the house is decorated with contrast in colors of white and red (the old masonry, which brings a tinge of nobility, is retained). Arched and round windows, bay windows and a corner tower give the building a unique appearance. The restored dome, turret with decorative elements in Baroque style and a spire are a final dominant feature of the building. The house of the merchants Yakovlev and Polyakov is included in the list of monuments of architecture of Federal significance. From 1910 to the 1930’s there was a plan for Barnaul’s development on the principle of a "garden-city" where the center was supposed to be a perfectly round circle, with six symmetric boulevards of equal length. The main components of the project was a large green space arrangement in the city centre and the construction of wooden houses. 
    商人区
    从十九世纪中叶到二十世纪初(被称为商人时代)巴尔瑙尔市最流行的建筑风格为折衷主义。巴尔瑙尔折衷主义建筑的榜样是托尔斯泰街上的莫罗佐夫商店和斯米尔诺夫商店。还有布德克维奇中学校、列斯涅夫斯基工程师的庄园及其泼里科夫商行(目前为 «Красный» 商场)。泼里科夫商行是一所1913建的红砖两层的楼房,目前还是是一所广场。城市还有一所商人风格的建筑:泼里科夫和雅克夫列夫商人的庄园是巴尔瑙尔市的最著名的象征之一。这所楼房位于科罗连科街和高尔基街的十字街头,是有石半地下室和复合房顶的摩登式样二层楼房。这所楼房的角部方案是城市建筑格局的主要成分,也很适合周边的小区。楼房正面是用白红相反装饰的(原来美丽砌筑保存下来了)。拱盘和圆形的窗户、悬楼、转角塔使楼房具有独到之处。重建的穹顶(是巴洛克风格的小塔和尖顶)为这所楼房的最后主要成分。泼里科夫和雅克夫列夫商人的庄园列入联邦建筑古迹单。1910-1930年代巴尔瑙尔有“花园城市”建筑设计。按设计,市中心为一个圆形的广场和六条离开广场的对称林荫道。设计最重要的成分为建立大公园区和建筑木头楼房。
  • Городские окраины

    На окраинах города Барнаула находится много интересных достопримечательностей и памятных мест. Одним из таких забытых памятников является здание старейшей Зайчанской школы. Она была основана известным просветителем Василием Константиновичем Штильке. Первых учеников набрали в ноябре 1892 г. из ребят Зайчанской слободы. Но официально датой рождения считается 6 сентября 1896 г., когда открылось здании Зайчанской школы. Интересно и здание Дрожжевого завода, расположенного на ул. Мамонтова. «Дрожже-винокуренный завод Зверева» был основан в 1914 г.ю компанией «Миролюбовское товарищество» и начал выпускать продукцию в 1916 г. После реконструкции 1935 г. завод стал выпускать только хлебопекарные дрожжи.  В настоящее время он не функционирует.
    The outskirts of the city
    On the outskirts of the city of Barnaul there are a lot of interesting sights and memorable places. One of such forgotten monuments is the oldest building of Zaichanskaya school. It was founded by the famous educator Vasily Konstantinovich Shtilke. The first schoolchildren were gathered in November 1892 They were the guys from Zaichanskaya settlement. But the official date of birth is September 6, 1896, when the building of Zaichanskaya school was opened. As before it is located on Anatolia Street. The school was built with funds poderwania by local government and private donors, such as  merchant I.K. Platonov. The cost of the construction of the building amounted to 10 000 roubles. In the first year there were 146 boys and 52 girls in Zaichanskaya school. The building of the Yeast plant, located on Mamontova Street is also of interest. " Zverev’s yeast distillery " was founded in 1914 by the "Mirolyubovka company", and it began to produce products in 1916. After the reconstruction in 1935 the factory began to produce baker's yeast; before that, the plant produced both yeast and alcohol. After the reconstruction in 1958-1960, the plant increased production capacity by 2 times, and brought the issue of baker's yeast up to 4 000 tons per year. The plant is currently closed. 

    郊区

    巴尔瑙尔郊区有好几个景点和纪念像。例如,差点忘掉的最旧之一的宰昌斯卡亚中学校。这学校是被著名什尼特克教育家建立的。学校正式开幕式于1896年九月六号,但是第一群学生1892年已经开学了。宰昌斯卡亚中学校位于阿纳托利街道,是由于市政府和私人(例如,普拉托诺夫商人)的捐款建成的。学校建筑工程价格为一万卢布。第一学年宰昌斯卡亚中学校有146男同学与52女同学。郊区景点还有位于马蒙托夫街道的酵母工广。1914年“米罗柳博沃合伙营业” 建立了“兹韦列夫酵母酿酒工广”,这工广1916开始生产货品了。1935年改造后,工广只生产了面包酵母。1958-1960年改造后,工广把生产能力增加了一倍,一年能产生四千吨面包酵母。目前关门了。

  • Православный центр

    В Барнауле много храмовых построек, но неизменно долгие годы православным центром столицы Алтайского края является Покровский кафедральный собор, расположенный на улице Никитина. Храм был заложен 9 августа 1898 г., освящён 29 сентября 1904 г. Строился он на частные пожертвования в беднейшей слободе на западной окраине старого Барнаула. Стиль постройки— псевдорусский (византийский), материал — красный кирпич. Храм был построен вместо старой деревянной Покровской церкви, существовавшей с 1863 г. В 1939 г. храм закрыли. Были снесены колокольня и крест на куполе. Здание превратили в склад. С 1943 г. храм вновь начал действовать и получил статус кафедрального собора. С конца 40-х началась реставрация росписей храма. В 1993 году заново отстроена колокольня. Храм в наши дни остается кафедральным и относится к Барнаульской епархии.

    Orthodox center
    Barnaul has many churches, and for many years St. Basil's Cathedral, located on  Nikitin street, has been the Orthodox center of the Altai territory. The foundation of the church was laid August 9, 1898 and was consecrated 29 September 1904. It was financed by private donations  and built in the poorest suburb on the western edge of the old Barnaul. The building style is pseudo-Russian (Byzantine), and the material red brick. The church was built to replace the old wooden intercession church, which existed from 1863. In 1939 the church was closed; the bell tower and the cross on the dome were demolished and the building was turned into a warehouse. In 1943 the church began to operate again and received the status of Cathedral. In the late 40's they began the restoration of the murals of the church. In 1993, the bell tower was rebuilt. The church today remains the Cathedral of the Barnaul eparchy. 
    东正教中心
    巴尔瑙尔市有好多东正教教堂,但是从很久以前城市东正教中心是位于尼基京街道的圣母帡幪教堂。圣母帡幪教堂于1898 年8月9号开始建筑,1904年9月29号被开光了。是由于最穷的小区捐款在老城市西部镇建的。圣母帡幪教堂是拜占庭式红砖教堂。这教堂代替了1863年建筑的木头教堂。 1939年圣母帡幪教堂被关了。钟楼和楼上的十字被拆掉了,政府把教堂成为个仓库。1943年教堂又开门了,得到了大教堂的地位。1940年代末进行了教堂内部修复,1993教堂钟楼被修复了。目前圣母帡幪教堂还是有大教堂地位,属于巴尔瑙尔主教区。

  • Вечные огни памяти

    Как известно в годы Великой Отечественной войны на фронт ушли многие. Барнаул помогал фронту не только тыловой деятельностью, но и людьми. Вернулись далеко не все… В городе Барнауле сооружен прекрасный Мемориал Славы в память о воевавших и погибших героях войны. Он расположен около Железнодорожного вокзала, на площади Победы.  В 1971—1975 гг. на месте бывшего клуба железнодорожников сформировался архитектурно-монументальный ансамбль в честь победы в Великой Отечественной войне. Была установлена 24-метровая стела на гранитном постаменте и бетонный редут в виде разорванного с двух сторон кольца, а также группа «Прощание» высотой 6 метров. В мемориальный комплекс входят: сквер, 8 чаш с Вечным огнём (по родам войск), 14 тысяч фамилий погибших воинов Алтайского края и Героев Советского Союза, высеченные на стенах редута. В 1995 году, в честь 50-летия Победы на Мемориале Славы появилось ещё одно памятное сооружение. Здесь находятся имена барнаульцев – полных кавалеров «Ордена Славы» и Героев Советского Союза. Несут караул на Мемориале Славы ребята из центра «Память» Пост № 1, который является одним из ведущих городских и краевых учреждений патриотического воспитания.

    The Eternal flame
    In the years of the Great Patriotic War many people were off at the front. Barnaul helped supply the front not only with logistics activities but also with people; not all returned… There is a beautiful memorial dedicated to those who fought and to the fallen heroes of the war located near the railway station in Victory Square. From 1971 to 1975 the monument complex in honor of the victory in the great Patriotic war was built on the former site of the Railway Men club. A 24-meter obelisk on a granite pedestal and a concrete redoubt form two sides of the torn ring and a 6 meter sculpture entitled "Farewell" was installed. The complex consists of a square, 8 bowls with Eternal flame (representing each military branch), 14 thousand names of fallen soldiers from the Altai territory and the Heroes of the Soviet Union carved on the walls of the redoubt. In 1995, in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Victory at the Memorial of Glory  one more memorial structure was built. Here are the names of the Barnaul – full Cavaliers of the "Order of Glory" and Hero of the Soviet Union. The men from center "Memory" Post No. 1, which is one of the leading urban and regional institutions of Patriotic education, have a guard at the Memorial of Glory.
    纪念长明火
    众所周知,伟大卫国战争时很多人上前线去了。巴尔瑙尔市不仅为国家可靠的后方,还有很多人上战争前线去了。而很多作战的人都没有回到家。巴尔瑙尔有华丽的伟大卫国战争士兵纪念性建筑。纪念性建筑位于火车站旁边的胜利广场。伟大卫国战争士兵纪念性建筑历史如此。1971-1975年在以前铁路员工俱乐部的地方建筑了伟大卫国战争胜利纪念性建筑群。纪念性建筑群包括24米长的中柱、片断环形的混凝土多面堡和6米长的“告别”纪念像。纪念性建筑群还有公园、8个不灭火盅(象征着每一兵种),多面堡上是阿尔泰边疆区一万四千作战死亡的苏联英雄名单。 1995年,伟大卫国战争50周年,纪念性建筑群见了另外一个纪念像:纪念像上面有巴尔瑙尔市光荣勋章获得者和苏联英雄勋章获得者的名单。巴尔瑙尔市 “纪念” 组织的 少年组织员在伟大卫国战争士兵纪念性建筑遗体旁守灵。